Luxury Apartment Zen – In the heart of the city and quiet
Magnificent luxury space of 122 sqm, on the ground floor with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on the ground floor of a pretty, paved and green condominium, in the heart of the Marais. The space is illuminated by a single bow window.
The space is as follows:
– A first lounge with two sofas and a coffee table
– A second living room in a row with a sofa bed for 2 people, a coffee table, HDTV, DVD player and Ipod.
– A diner area with a large table and 8 chairs
– Modern kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave oven hob, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, more storage space, the necessary dishes and kitchenware.
– A laundry area with washer and dryer. Iron and ironing board.
– A first bedroom with a bed of 160x 200 cm and a dressing room closed by a bow window overlooking the living space.
– A first independent bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer.
– a second bedroom with a bed of 160 x 200 cm, wardrobe and desk. no windows on this room
– Open bathrom to the second bedroom with walk-in shower and wash basin. WC independant.
– a third bedroom with a bed of 160 x 200 cm, wardrobe and desk. no windows on this room
– Bathroom connected to the third bedroom with shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer.
– A fourth bedroom downtrairs with two single beds 90cm x 190cm, an office and some storage space.
– Bathroom downstairs connected to the fourth bedroom with bathtub, washbasin and hairdryer.
Electric heater. Linen are provided.
The area is one of the most charming of the capital, with many restaurants, fashion boutiques, specialty supplies and quality, although the apartment is completely quiet. To discover Paris, you can walk to Notre Dame, the Picasso Museum, Place des Vosges, on the banks of the Seine, the Pompidou Centre, the Louvre. Thanks to the metro, you can visit all of Paris and its region.
Indeed, Paris has so much to offer you: Montmartre and the Sacré-Coeur, the Grands Boulevards their stores (Printemps, Galeries Lafayette), the Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Trocadéro, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars, the Tour Montparnasse, the Invalides, the Quai Branly Museum, the Musée d’Orsay, the Panthéon, the Luxembourg Garden, the Tuilleries Garden, etc. Out of Paris you will visit the Chateau de Versailles and its gardens as well as Disneyland Paris. You will also take advantage of all cultural and sport events.