Luxurious 4 guests apartment two steps away from the Eiffel Tower
Luxury 3-4 Bedrooms Apartment In Front Of The Tuileries Garden, AC
Situated just a few meters from the Jardin des Tuileries, this prestigious apartment of 220m2 is the birthplace of French emperor Napoleon III. Magnificently restored to highlight its original moldings and fireplaces, it today benefits from all modern comforts. The building is secure (door codes, interphone with cameras, elevator, reinforced door) and the neighborhood (one of central Paris’s most luxurious) is extremely safe.
The apartment is laid out in the following way.
– An entrance hall with low-level lighting.
– Opposite the entrance is a large reception room with ceilings over 3.5m high and large French doors that give onto a balcony with a view over the Jardin des Tuileries.
– Next to the reception room, the dining room has a Baccarat chandelier and a table for eight people, so you can welcome your friends in a contemporary atmosphere. The fully equipped open kitchen is in the same room. There is also a laundry room with an extra refrigerator, washer-dryer and dryer.
– Right of the entrance hall, a cozy and quiet bedroom with queen-size bed (160 x 200cm) overlooks an interior courtyard.
– Left of the entrance is the main bedroom with king-size bed (180 x 200cm), which also overlooks the quiet courtyard. This bedroom is air-conditioned, and has an ensuite bathroom (shower, bathtub, WC) and an extremely large walk-in closet.
Adjoining the reception room, overlooking the street, is:
– A small reception room that might once have been called a boudoir. It is used as an office, but could also be a bedroom for a guest or a child as the sofa can be transformed into a single bed.
– After the boudoir is the third bedroom, also air conditioned, with a king-size bed (180 x 200cm). This room has an ensuite bathroom with shower, old-style Parisian bathtub and WC. From this bedroom you also have access to the main bedroom’s walk-in closet.
Each bedroom has its own TV set, and there is another set in the reception room. High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi are available throughout the apartment. Also available as an option are the services of a Two large bedrooms, living with sofa bed and magnificent decoration, balcony
The apartment “Eiffel Tower – Suffren” is located in the third floor with elevator of a classic Haussmanian building in Paris glorious 7th district, just a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars and the Seine River. “Avenue de Suffren” is situated in an area of Paris that is known for understated elegance and high-class living.
The quintessential Parisian apartment, “Avenue de Suffren’” is tastefully decorated by its owner whose style and appreciation for quality goods is evident throughout the property. It is very bright, spacious and invites you to relax after days of visiting Paris. You will immediately feel like at home.
“Eiffel Tower – Suffren” apartment can greets 4 people in its 2 large and comfortable bedrooms with Queen Size beds, and the sofa bed in the salon.
The bathroom has a shower, a sink, towels and hair dryer. The apartment also has a washer and a cloth dryer.
In the kitchen, fully equipped, you can cook like at home. There is a stove, an oven, a fridge, a microwave, a Nespresso coffee machine and a dishwasher.
The apartment has all equipment you need to have a perfect stay. Free Wi-Fi, safe box, elevator, quiet and easy access thanks to the metro and taxi stations nearby.
In this “pied-à-terre” perfectly located in the center of the French capital, you are greeted by our team for a visit of the apartment. We also offer you a “welcome basket” with basic goods (toilet paper, rubbish bag), a bottle of wine, milk and other products that makes you start your stay in the best way.