Payment Protection – Travel with confidence
NextStopParis Payment Protection Policy
Worry-Free Payments for Travelers with the € 20,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Travelers can now pay securely through NextStopParis for a growing number of vacation rental properties. We know security is important to travelers and that’s why we’ve launched the Peace of Mind Guarantee – it allows our users to focus on their travels and leave the details to us.
Peace of Mind Payment Protection !
What is Payment Protection?
Payment Protection gives guests extra peace of mind when booking a rental through our website. It means that we will offer a full refund for your stay if:
– You’re prevented or denied access to your rental when you check in. Failure to access a property must have been reported to us on the start date of your scheduled stay.
– The property is misrepresented (differing substantially to what was advertised).
– Payment was made properly but not received by the correct owner or manager.
You are covered up to € 20,000 (this depends on the currency in which you made the booking).
It’s important to remember…
To be covered by our Payment Protection guarantee, you must pay for your stay using our payment platform ( Wire Bank transfer directly to the owner bank account) or Credit Card. This includes both the deposit and balance (if you paid in two installments) and also the damage security deposit required.
Claims cannot be made if you choose to stay at the property overnight.
Claims must be submitted by the individual who made the booking.
How do I make a claim?
Contact us at [email protected] on the first day of the rental period. Please attach a copy of your passport or driving license for identification purposes.
Payment for successful claims will be returned to the bank account you used to book the property.
We shall complete the reimbursement claim process in a reasonable time frame (generally within two weeks) and will keep you informed of any decisions or additional documentation required to process your claim.
How do I pay securely for a holiday rental?
Avoid the following practices
1. Never pay by cash, cheques made out to cash, or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or Money Gram. These payment methods are preferred by criminals, and using them will void any guarantees from us, including the Basic Rental Guarantee.
Sign a rental agreement
1. Review and sign a rental agreement prior to making a payment.
2. Each holiday rental property typically has its own cancellation policies and house rules. Carefully review this information and reach out to the owner or manager if you have any questions or concerns.
Only pay using bank transfer directly to the property’s owner’s bank account to be covered by our Traveler Protection.
Accepted payment methods
Direct bank to bank transfer directly into the owner’s bank account or Credit Card.
Cancellation and refunds
- Bookings canceled 2 weeks before arrive are eligible for 100% refund.
- Bookings canceled 1 weeks before arrive are eligible for 70% refund.
Bookings canceled less than 1 week before arrival are not eligible for a refund.
Special conditions may apply for late cancellations and refunds may be applied.
Every vacation should be smooth and stress-free, The systems behind The Peace of Mind Guarantee and online-bookable vacation rental properties are powered, provided and managed by Next Stop Paris.